Coronavirus update 16/3/20
At fish and chip HQ we have been discussing the situation with the Coronavirus. As a business we want to take sensible steps to mitigate any potential spread whilst still providing our services. As an employer I want to ensure the safety of Eddie and Jennifer.
• This week (starting 16th March) we will assess the situation daily but plan to run as per normal. We are making plans to enable either Wi-Fi or 4G in each stop, this may involve slightly different stop locations in certain villages (we will let you know asap) We then ask you to please try and pay by card not cash.
• As of next week (starting 23rd March) it will be CARD ONLY payments. We apologise for the inconvenience.
• We suggest that whilst queuing you allow for personal space and just stand a bit further apart.
• When you get to the van please try not to put your hands on the counter.
• And follow the well published advice on handwashing, coughing, sneezing.
• Where possible, without putting them at risk, have a think if you can collect fish and chips for your neighbours or vulnerable people. One person in a queue, instead of two or more, will help. Large orders please text or message in advance.
Please, please, please everyone be patient and don’t shoot the messengers in Eddie and Jennifer they do an amazing job and are desperate to keep you all happy in these gloomy times.
They absolutely intend on going about the round as normal where possible, however we will be taking this day by day, and following the government advice / rulings. Your safely and wellbeing along with ours is paramount and we don’t want to jeopardise it in any way.
We hope you all understand our reasons for these actions. Please message us with any questions or further details you want.
And finally take care of yourselves!